Recruiting for a “Product engineer” to join our dynamic team
Xanthella is a pioneering company developing Photo Bio-Reactors for both research and industrial applications. We have a vacancy for a Product Engineer based at our research and development facility in the European Marine Science Park, near Oban. The successful candidate will be required to coordinate development and manufacturing activities using both internal and external suppliers. The successful candidate is likely to have a broad range of mechanical and electrical engineering skills. Industrial experience is considered essential. Experience in bio-reactors or similar scientific equipment would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in both electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Supply chain management.
- Generation of documentation, including technical drawings.
- Work within specified budgets.
- BOM generation and control.
- Ability to travel.
- Operate in a development environment.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to customers.
This is considered a critical role for the company and reports directly to the Managing Director. The attractive salary reflects the capabilities of the individual we require.
Application deadline: TBC
Interviews will be held: TBC
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Job description: Product_Engineer_Xanthella_2018